Flumbscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flumbscape

Welcome to Flumbscape forums! Feel free to post things under the titles.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ip banned?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xrychx

ip banned?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: ip banned?!?!?!   ip banned?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:24 pm

I walk out the room. I come back and he says he got me ip-banned with a smile on his face. I ask my bro what happened, and he tells me that he made an account called _flumby and got himself ip banned. My bro doesnt like me playing computer, but i was hoping he was lying. I tried to get on my account, xrychx, but i really was ip banned. Can this please get rectified please flumby?!?! I love your server... ill try to get on at a friends house to talk to you, but if you see this first, please un-ip ban me? I was one of the first people on server - probably the oldest non admin/mod on, and would still be playing if i wasnt ip banned. Not only that, but im mormon, for goodness sakes. uggh... my brothers soo annoying. PLEASE HELP! if someone other then flumby reads this post, please tell him to read it, or just tell him the story. thanks... and please post if you hear word that i am un-banned. im checking this periodically, which is about every 45 minutes =\ im really anxious to get back on server.

--xrychx
Back to top Go down

ip banned?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flumbscape :: Support :: Rants-
Jump to: