Flumbscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flumbscape

Welcome to Flumbscape forums! Feel free to post things under the titles.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Try

About the server Empty
PostSubject: About the server   About the server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 am

This server is good, but it can be better, There should be more skills opened up to the players.

Skills
____

1. Herblore - Most affective skill, Not many people have it on there server, Definately good way to get more players on your server.
2. Slayer - Most people like this skill because they can train combat and it at the same time. Good skill.
3. Agility - Not the most fun skill, but some people just like to relax and click for some lvls.
4. Farming - Some enjoy some don't. Either way fun skill to put up.

Client
_____

1. Silabs - clients do not work for most computers so adding one of these would just be an outrageous mistake. Not a lot of people would play then.
2. Regular - clients like this are easy for all people to get to, and lots of computers can withstand them.

Items
_____

1. I dont think you should add items like dragon whips and stupid stuff like that. Its just plain gay. I think you should keep the items normal just like regular runescape stuff. Keep it basic. Thats what everyone enjoys.

Note:

These are just my thoughts, please reply on what you think.

-Try
Back to top Go down

About the server
Page 1 of 1